CJ-Scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CJ-scape forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Games  

O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer!

Go down 
+3
pure spirit
tha pure
Cruz 7
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruz 7
3/7
3/7
Cruz 7

O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer! Empty
PostSubject: O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer!   O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:55 am

Outlaw has recently player jumped (pjed) me as i have logged on!SadSadSad please if anyone has seen or has evidence of him doing something such as this please Post a comment or something...

If Cj has already seen something such as this happen please Ban him! He doesent deserve to play this server!

Thank You! -Cruz 7-

P.s. im sad now SadSadSadSadSad
Back to top Go down
tha pure
** DONATOR **
** DONATOR **
tha pure

PostSubject: Re: O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer!   O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:36 am

ive seen him do it its out ragous!!!!%@^#$@&%^(*&()_(*_$%^$*
Back to top Go down
pure spirit
7/7
7/7
pure spirit

PostSubject: Re: O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer!   O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:49 am

i have seen this too

Pure Spirit~
Back to top Go down
Matt
6/7
6/7
Matt

PostSubject: Re: O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer!   O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:57 am

l4wl me 2
Back to top Go down
Mual Twinz
** DONATOR **
** DONATOR **

PostSubject: Re: O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer!   O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:38 am

He a fat noob.
Back to top Go down
bodom
5/7
5/7
bodom

PostSubject: Re: O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer!   O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:07 am

thank u iv been teamed by this guy so many times until i killed him 4 times ahahha
Back to top Go down
Mual Twinz
** DONATOR **
** DONATOR **

PostSubject: Re: O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer!   O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:30 am

Dont ban people u guys r noobs... in runescape u cant get reported for pjing or teaming so dont be noobs....
Back to top Go down
kody
3/7
3/7

PostSubject: ya   O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:22 am

everytime i fight some1 with my dh on he will pj with d bow and say he didnt do it

I GOT HIM ON VID!
Back to top Go down
kody
3/7
3/7

PostSubject: Re: O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer!   O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:23 am

Mual Twinz wrote:
Dont ban people u guys r noobs... in runescape u cant get reported for pjing or teaming so dont be noobs....

also u CANT TEAM IN EDGE

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer!   O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O U T L A W the pjerist and teamer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CJ-Scape Forums :: Report Abuse :: Report A Player-
Jump to: