CJ-Scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CJ-scape forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Games  

Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Money Man
BANNED
BANNED
Money Man

Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?! Empty
PostSubject: Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?!   Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:20 pm

Ok CJ u can go suck my nuts cause i no like 10 other people im not gonna name cause ur gonna try to look them up and rape them. I did team i'll admit but u still are being gay cause everyone was teaming there that day just go ask some people. It was in the back of the wildy so nobody saw until someone was gay like u.

This is how i do ur mom Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow bounce
.....................................................................Sleep
Back to top Go down
Mual Twinz
** DONATOR **
** DONATOR **

Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?!   Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:22 pm

BANED BANED BANED BANED BANED AND LOCKED U JACKASS!
Back to top Go down
Money Man
BANNED
BANNED
Money Man

PostSubject: Re: Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?!   Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:23 pm

Maul ur juwst mad cause u could of killed me -.-
Back to top Go down
Money Man
BANNED
BANNED
Money Man

PostSubject: Re: Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?!   Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:26 pm

dude maul you got here 2 minutes after i made the new thing wow u have no life do u?
Back to top Go down
Kunne
2/7
2/7

PostSubject: Re: Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?!   Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:30 pm

Stfu money man don't just come here and post shit like that,You know the rules if you rule break and dont like it,Don't come crying back.

EDIT:And oooh look what i found!You posted one minute after he posted.
Back to top Go down
Mual Twinz
** DONATOR **
** DONATOR **

PostSubject: Re: Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?!   Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:39 pm

dont b a noob
Back to top Go down
Mual Twinz
** DONATOR **
** DONATOR **

PostSubject: Re: Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?!   Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:40 pm

yeah cause i am always the first 1 to post... i like that and dont b anoob...
Back to top Go down
CJ
WebMaster
WebMaster
CJ

PostSubject: Re: Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?!   Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:33 pm

I'm sorry but this is no way to appeal a ban, DENIED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?!   Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned Because I teamed? wtf? with like 10 other people? they get off? wtf?!
Page 1 of 1