CJ-Scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CJ-scape forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Games  

reporting holypker

Go down 
+7
Sir Old Nite
skullchick71
Cutekalina
Shawn3y
holypker
ROFLCOPTER
maxed stats
11 posters
AuthorMessage
maxed stats
** DONATOR **
** DONATOR **

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:57 pm

reporting holypker Abuser

this is a admin abusing powers by using admin spell to pk i woulfd like to report it because its annoying and all admins do it constantle and he teles peeps into wild wen he dont kill them with admin spell. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

his name is holypker
Back to top Go down
ROFLCOPTER
ROFLCOPTER

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:59 pm

this shows nothing.
Back to top Go down
holypker
Administrator
Administrator
holypker

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:00 pm

ASK THE FELLOW MOD WITH ME WITH THE DRAOGN roflcopter

CJ i have test it but if i kill people with it i give back stuff so no big deal unless its written somewhere that i cant use cause no1 ever told me
Back to top Go down
maxed stats
** DONATOR **
** DONATOR **

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:01 pm

yes it does dumbass look closely see the smoke
Back to top Go down
Shawn3y
4/7
4/7

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:01 pm

GUYS I POSTED IN REPORT MOD SO GO SEE AND HELP!
Back to top Go down
Cutekalina
0/7
0/7

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:04 pm

People were teleported to the wild when they weren't even near the wild. My friend, was fishing & she was teleported right into the wild, her hp was 58. Cause right when she was teleported to the wild. Someone attacked her. I was teleported into the wild twice. Other's were teleported to the wild as well & they never teleported themselves to the wild. They were teleported there. It was rather annoying.

Last edited by Cutekalina on Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
skullchick71
1/7
1/7
skullchick71

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:07 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Shawn3y
4/7
4/7

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:10 pm

I Agree. Go chek my post too!
Back to top Go down
Sir Old Nite
Sir Old Nite

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:54 am

I checked ur post that has no evidence, even me moderator sir old nite and rofl disagree with u
Back to top Go down
Mual Twinz
** DONATOR **
** DONATOR **

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:53 pm

sir i still dont know how u became a mod so fast..
Back to top Go down
Shawn3y
4/7
4/7

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:12 pm

But anyways there no proofs to have omg we are 4 atm on forums that saw him.
But not everyone in-game that are on forums.
Back to top Go down
Kozlak
3/7
3/7

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:33 pm

Disagreeing and being there are different >.>

But, I wasn't there either...so you guys are on your own -.-

And, to be honest if these people are claming they are being tele'd to wildy and killed...that would be abusing powers. IF that is what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sir Old Nite
Sir Old Nite

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:15 pm

Mual Twinz wrote:

I became mod fast because I'am RESPECTED, AWESOME, SPECIAL, AND did i mention RESPECTED anyways i dont like that question, u should ask that to urself. Why didnt u get mod so fast...?

Best Regards
Sir Old Nite king
Back to top Go down
Kozlak
3/7
3/7

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:28 pm

sir old nite wrote:
Mual Twinz wrote:

I became mod fast because I'am RESPECTED, AWESOME, SPECIAL, AND did i mention RESPECTED anyways i dont like that question, u should ask that to urself. Why didnt u get mod so fast...?

Best Regards
Sir Old Nite king

This is true.
Back to top Go down
Kalina
4/7
4/7
Kalina

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:27 pm

sir old nite wrote:

Best Regards
Sir Old Nite king

Your right about that Sir Old Nite. You always calm & know how to handle rights when they break out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Str
2/7
2/7

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:39 am

maxed stats wrote:
yes it does dumbass look closely see the smoke

AHH!!! ITS SMOKE! geta life jesus christ, HOLYPKER is a alien mwahahaha

but really, there is nothing to say he cant use that spell, he is an admin, he has ernd the right to use that spell i suppose
Back to top Go down
Kalina
4/7
4/7
Kalina

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:48 am

Yeah, what is with the smoke? Whats it got to do with anything. So people were teleported to the wild that day. Just let it go. It's come & gone.
Back to top Go down
Sir Old Nite
Sir Old Nite

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:26 am

Lol Yea.... Let it all go. Even if he did, It's all over now.

Best Regards
Sir Old Nite king
Back to top Go down
Mual Twinz
** DONATOR **
** DONATOR **

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:07 am

Sir old nite i kno how u became a mod cause u work at taco bell, and u donated!
Back to top Go down
Sir Old Nite
Sir Old Nite

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:15 pm

Mual Twinz wrote:
Sir old nite i kno how u became a mod cause u work at taco bell, and u donated!

Maul twinz first of all, I donated after i got mod, Secondly I work at taco bell because i have a life and i like having fun and getting cash. And Cj Didn't make me mod because i work at taco bell, he made me mod because, like i said in my last post I'm Respectful, Cool, and Awesome, And Kalina agreed with me. So stop spamming in Kalina's App and deal with it, Your just jealous. You know what i think? You dont deserve mod at all.

Ps: You donated didn't you? Did u get mod? Think about what I said, u might learn something from it.

Sir Old Nite Out!
Back to top Go down
ROFLCOPTER
ROFLCOPTER

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:15 pm

or its becuase sir old nite is the nicest person on cj-scape besides a few, and he deserved it? wow what a though?
Back to top Go down
Kalina
4/7
4/7
Kalina

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:29 pm

roflcopter wrote:
or its becuase sir old nite is the nicest person on cj-scape besides a few, and he deserved it? wow what a though?

I agree with you Roflcopter. Sir Old Nite is one of the nicest people on here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Old Nite
Sir Old Nite

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:59 pm

Kalina wrote:
roflcopter wrote:

I agree with you Roflcopter. Sir Old Nite is one of the nicest people on here. Smile

Lol.. Thanks guys. Razz That makes me feel better lol.
Back to top Go down
Kalina
4/7
4/7
Kalina

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:29 pm

sir old nite wrote:
Lol.. Thanks guys. Razz That makes me feel better lol.

Your very welcome Sir Old Nite. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

reporting holypker Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting holypker   reporting holypker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reporting holypker
Page 1 of 1