CJ-Scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CJ-scape forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Games  

WILDY PKING/TRAINING PLACE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
M uule
0/7
0/7

WILDY PKING/TRAINING PLACE! Empty
PostSubject: WILDY PKING/TRAINING PLACE!   WILDY PKING/TRAINING PLACE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:46 pm

Okey here is the idea

Like, if you would use the emote tab, too tele too maby a green dragon place or Ice mountain. The place could have very good drops and great for training, but also it would make it harder since it would be wilderness. That would make some diffrence from the non-stop edge action

-Axe 4 K0
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mual Twinz
** DONATOR **
** DONATOR **

PostSubject: Re: WILDY PKING/TRAINING PLACE!   WILDY PKING/TRAINING PLACE! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:01 am

I love that idea =) awesome but what if people tbed? and pked the people who got tht good drop? and lost all there stuff?
Back to top Go down
Sir Str
2/7
2/7

PostSubject: Re: WILDY PKING/TRAINING PLACE!   WILDY PKING/TRAINING PLACE! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:19 am

haha, i like edge "action" tho Wink
lol jk

also training is the same evry were, no matter what cos the monsters have waaay higher hp then usual, also most people skill for cash, so you wudnt need drops (apart from rares) but other then that other pking spots seems good.
Back to top Go down
mitumi
0/7
0/7

PostSubject: Re: WILDY PKING/TRAINING PLACE!   WILDY PKING/TRAINING PLACE! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:56 am

Yeh i agree with Sir Str
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WILDY PKING/TRAINING PLACE!   WILDY PKING/TRAINING PLACE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WILDY PKING/TRAINING PLACE!
Page 1 of 1