CJ-Scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CJ-scape forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Games  

GEORGE, THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESN'T LIKE ME, ABUSING ME, SWARE+RUDE READ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ROFLCOPTER
ROFLCOPTER

GEORGE, THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESN'T LIKE ME, ABUSING ME, SWARE+RUDE READ Empty
PostSubject: GEORGE, THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESN'T LIKE ME, ABUSING ME, SWARE+RUDE READ   GEORGE, THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESN'T LIKE ME, ABUSING ME, SWARE+RUDE READ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:28 pm

yeah, me and people have had our differences, but everyone that i did have, i went up to them, apologized, and now there is nobody to the extent of my knowledge that has a problem with me but george. it started with something that didn't even involve him, and now it has led to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnvtjvvUaq8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Z1Y-0kr6Y

people, please take action!
Back to top Go down
tha pure
** DONATOR **
** DONATOR **
tha pure

PostSubject: Re: GEORGE, THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESN'T LIKE ME, ABUSING ME, SWARE+RUDE READ   GEORGE, THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESN'T LIKE ME, ABUSING ME, SWARE+RUDE READ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:08 am

lol
owned
Back to top Go down
Kalina
4/7
4/7
Kalina

PostSubject: Re: GEORGE, THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESN'T LIKE ME, ABUSING ME, SWARE+RUDE READ   GEORGE, THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESN'T LIKE ME, ABUSING ME, SWARE+RUDE READ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:50 am

I'm sorry to hear someone's giving you such a hard time Rolfcopter. I hope you two work it out.
Back to top Go down
n00b huntee
1/7
1/7

PostSubject: Re: GEORGE, THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESN'T LIKE ME, ABUSING ME, SWARE+RUDE READ   GEORGE, THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESN'T LIKE ME, ABUSING ME, SWARE+RUDE READ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:21 am

ya, pure, ur rite owned, but still kind of harsh man. Rolfcopter i got ur bak man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GEORGE, THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESN'T LIKE ME, ABUSING ME, SWARE+RUDE READ   GEORGE, THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESN'T LIKE ME, ABUSING ME, SWARE+RUDE READ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GEORGE, THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESN'T LIKE ME, ABUSING ME, SWARE+RUDE READ
Page 1 of 1