CJ-Scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CJ-scape forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Games  

Muted for nothing (Bmxing139)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
king kong9
1/7
1/7

Muted for nothing (Bmxing139) Empty
PostSubject: Muted for nothing (Bmxing139)   Muted for nothing (Bmxing139) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:58 am

On June 1, I was pking and some guys teamed me in edge, where there is only aloud 1v1, they killed me.. and I told I kasoy I what they did and I told him the names, and the names were the skiller and spec and k0 or something like that, and I kasoy I's reply was, Spec and k0 would never do that, so, he can't just say he will never do it, when he did it to me, just cuz he is his friend or something, and then after a few minutes I get muted, saying that I teamed, just for attacking his friend back because he teamed me. It was unfair, and I think we should strip I kasoy I of mod, and get someone that is more fair, and that will represent this server better!
So, in conclusion, I would love for Bmxing139 to be unmuted, and if possible, for I kasoy I to be stripped of mod.

Sincerly,
~Bmxing139~
Back to top Go down
camtasi
camtasi

PostSubject: Re: Muted for nothing (Bmxing139)   Muted for nothing (Bmxing139) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:47 am

king kong9 wrote:
On June 1, I was pking and some guys teamed me in edge, where there is only aloud 1v1, they killed me.. and I told I kasoy I what they did and I told him the names, and the names were the skiller and spec and k0 or something like that, and I kasoy I's reply was, Spec and k0 would never do that, so, he can't just say he will never do it, when he did it to me, just cuz he is his friend or something, and then after a few minutes I get muted, saying that I teamed, just for attacking his friend back because he teamed me. It was unfair, and I think we should strip I kasoy I of mod, and get someone that is more fair, and that will represent this server better!
So, in conclusion, I would love for Bmxing139 to be unmuted, and if possible, for I kasoy I to be stripped of mod.

Sincerly,
~Bmxing139~
Yes, many mods abuse powers. I usually kick, but i muted totally 2 persons in 2 weeks.
Ones that where teaming really bad, after many kicks (like 20)
Back to top Go down
Mual Twinz
** DONATOR **
** DONATOR **

PostSubject: Re: Muted for nothing (Bmxing139)   Muted for nothing (Bmxing139) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:49 pm

I dont abuse my powers (if i had any cj wont mod me =() anyways
i hate mods tht abuse there powers....
Back to top Go down
Kasoy
Kasoy

PostSubject: Re: Muted for nothing (Bmxing139)   Muted for nothing (Bmxing139) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:03 pm

I told you to go uninvisible!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cj-scape.co.nr
king kong9
1/7
1/7

PostSubject: Re: Muted for nothing (Bmxing139)   Muted for nothing (Bmxing139) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:33 am

Dude, I never went invisible.. I dont even know how to..
Back to top Go down
camtasi
camtasi

PostSubject: Re: Muted for nothing (Bmxing139)   Muted for nothing (Bmxing139) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:53 am

Madness... Kasoy, i'm having doubts about you. You've got a BAD impression on most players.
Start walking in the right road and don't mute like it's a biscuit. I kick, almost never mute.

Regards,

Mod Cam
Back to top Go down
king kong9
1/7
1/7

PostSubject: Re: Muted for nothing (Bmxing139)   Muted for nothing (Bmxing139) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:17 pm

Thanx for understanding Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muted for nothing (Bmxing139)   Muted for nothing (Bmxing139) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muted for nothing (Bmxing139)
Page 1 of 1