CJ-Scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CJ-scape forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Games  

i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like

Go down 
+3
I M Negative
Kasoy
n00b huntee
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
n00b huntee
1/7
1/7

i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Empty
PostSubject: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:23 pm

i was walking in the pk area when i seen full daharoks and i picked it up until kasoy said i looted and got muted. I just started playing today and kasoy said i looted which people said some said gbs which i didn't know what it was so i got muted. I asked him why but he said that i looted and someone called gbs on there gear. So i got muted, asking if i can please be un-muted because it was my first day and that i did not understand that rule. I am sorry but I would really like to be un-muted. this game is good and i dont want to go back to runescape(so borng).
Back to top Go down
Kasoy
Kasoy

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:25 pm

n00b huntee wrote:
i was walking in the pk area when i seen full daharoks and i picked it up until kasoy said i looted and got muted. I just started playing today and kasoy said i looted which people said some said gbs which i didn't know what it was so i got muted. I asked him why but he said that i looted and someone called gbs on there gear. So i got muted, asking if i can please be un-muted because it was my first day and that i did not understand that rule. I am sorry but I would really like to be un-muted. this game is good and i dont want to go back to runescape(so borng).

Alright let me tell you the real storyt.
i killed a guy i left the stuff on floor i said no looting
he looted stuff and it's agianst the rules to loot some body elses stuff that you didn't
pk so i muted him because he didn't give back

~Mod Kasoy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cj-scape.co.nr
Kasoy
Kasoy

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:28 pm

also its only for 2 days
Back to top Go down
I M Negative
V.I.P & DONATOR
V.I.P & DONATOR
I M Negative

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:30 pm

Isnt muting alittle drastic though? I mean not to disagree with you, but i mean he is new...
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/555cash
I M Negative
V.I.P & DONATOR
V.I.P & DONATOR
I M Negative

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:30 pm

Oh nvm if its only for 2 days...who cares you need to learn kid :p
Back to top Go down
n00b huntee
1/7
1/7

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:32 pm

thank u for getting my bak I_MNegaative and i didnt know the mute was for 2 days, i thought it was permanent. I would not have bothering u guys, yet again if i knew wat was the rules.
Back to top Go down
I M Negative
V.I.P & DONATOR
V.I.P & DONATOR
I M Negative

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:34 pm

Yes we really do need a list of rules that can be viewed on the fourm that applies to the server...Or atleast a ::rules command on the server.
Back to top Go down
n00b huntee
1/7
1/7

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:39 pm

Exactly i missed the ::command rules because when i became mem the server went down so i couldnt have viewed it, the first time i became mem it said to go to the ::commands but I couldnt because the whole server froze on my screen. When the server was bak, the thing that tiold me to go to ::commands was gone, and i forgot about that. So when become un-muted i would be able to view those rules and not break them next time.....sorry for the trouble guys.
Back to top Go down
Kasoy
Kasoy

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:42 pm

if i figure out nhow ill unmute you
Back to top Go down
rulerdylan
6/7
6/7
rulerdylan

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:45 pm

I still think he deserves the mute. Kasoy as long as you told him to stop and he didn't then good he deserves it. I have no pitty for a rule breaker.
Back to top Go down
Kasoy
Kasoy

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:47 pm

rulerdylan wrote:
I still think he deserves the mute. Kasoy as long as you told him to stop and he didn't then good he deserves it. I have no pitty for a rule breaker.
im still thinking about it
Back to top Go down
n00b huntee
1/7
1/7

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:47 pm

its ok man, the main thing is that i learned my lesson that i wont do it again. ur the mod its ur job who blames u, i only wrote this so i can correct my mistake not to blame on guys who done there jobs rite
Back to top Go down
n00b huntee
1/7
1/7

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:48 pm

Hey rulerdylan, i have a queation for u? How would u feel if u were in my position? U were not there and ur not a mod to judge wat i did, only to the ppl who im talkin to i listen to.
Back to top Go down
rulerdylan
6/7
6/7
rulerdylan

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:49 pm

Kasoy, punishment is the one and only thing that work's. As you can see he learned his lesson. Although even if he has, he must go through the whole punishment.
Back to top Go down
n00b huntee
1/7
1/7

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:52 pm

Thats what you think, so stop bringing ideas to kasoys head, i get it i broke a rule and he muted me, i understand that now. I wrote this whole thing so I do not look like a bad player on a loyal game, i wrote this just to clarify wat happened, that is all.
Back to top Go down
rulerdylan
6/7
6/7
rulerdylan

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:52 pm

Hey n00b guess what, i was muted once also guess what I never did what i did again. I also didn't make a pothetic appeal, I went through what i deserved. I didn't think it was right but did I go and appeal it, no beacause the staff are ALWAYS right.
So n00b huntee time for you to not have a cocky attitude towards me or anyone else on these fourms.
Back to top Go down
Kasoy
Kasoy

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:53 pm

rulerdylan wrote:
Hey n00b guess what, i was muted once also guess what I never did what i did again. I also didn't make a pothetic appeal, I went through what i deserved. I didn't think it was right but did I go and appeal it, no beacause the staff are ALWAYS right.
So n00b huntee time for you to not have a cocky attitude towards me or anyone else on these fourms.

I agree with rulerdylan
Back to top Go down
rulerdylan
6/7
6/7
rulerdylan

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:54 pm

So n00b, your basic idea is. If someone murder's someone he can be released beacause he learned his lesson? it's the same idea.

Also, Thanks kasoy
Back to top Go down
n00b huntee
1/7
1/7

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:57 pm

First i am not bring an cocky attitude to anyone. And second of all if u did not make an appeal for ur account, how come u r in business, its between me and cj and the mods, so don;t tell me that i hav issues because u r the one that has them cause u r getting in the way, im okay with u thinking wat must be done, but dont bring it down in a negative way because yet agian u were not there/
Back to top Go down
rulerdylan
6/7
6/7
rulerdylan

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:04 pm

I get in the way to teach people like you a lesson. You have no right to appeal if you broke a rule so it is time we end this. I also will bring it down in a negative way, your a rule breaker, I give no sympathy for someone that breaks rules.
Enjoy your 48 hour mute.
Back to top Go down
n00b huntee
1/7
1/7

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:06 pm

and o ya end this appeal by saying that i would be muted for 2 days and stand by kasoy ur decision. All I wanted to know why was the reason why i got muted so i can clarify wat happened. The thing I was trying to do rulerdylan and kasoy that I would not look like a target od a bad player in cj-scape, and cj nice game.
Back to top Go down
Kasoy
Kasoy

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:06 pm

rulerdylan wrote:
I get in the way to teach people like you a lesson. You have no right to appeal if you broke a rule so it is time we end this. I also will bring it down in a negative way, your a rule breaker, I give no sympathy for someone that breaks rules.
Enjoy your 48 hour mute.

And soon he might be a forum mod...
Back to top Go down
n00b huntee
1/7
1/7

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:08 pm

and 1 more thing rulerdylan how u said u teach ppl how there mistake makes them a bad player, thats not ur job and yet i say again thats kasoys job not urs cause hes mod i wanted to talk.
Back to top Go down
n00b huntee
1/7
1/7

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:09 pm

kasoy i can see that but as soon as he gets that position then he can judge me. When he becomes mod than he can start criticizing me, not now though. I respect u not him.
Back to top Go down
Kasoy
Kasoy

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:14 pm

Please Get Over It

i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Mod_si12I Kasoy I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like   i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i got muted on my first day playing a agme i like
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next